Tae Kwon-Do is a 2000 year old martial art from Korea often called Korean Karate.
The literal meaning of Tae Kwon-Do is Foot, Hand and the way of combining one’s mind and body. Tae Kwon-Do is practiced in over 200 countries and by more then 70 million people. Tae Kwon-Do teaches many things but the five main principles we teach are.
- Indomitable Spirt
We offer competitive teams Sparring, Poomsae and Demonstration
Our goal is to develop champions through attitude, technique, discipline and team work!
Here at Master O’s Taekwondo we start students at the age of 3-6 years old with our Little Phoenix program. Along with regular Tae Kwon-Do requirements each week we work on a different life skill with our Little Phoenix such as:
At Master O's Black Belt World we highly stress the importance of our student commitments that we say after every class:
- I will be loyal to my country.
- I will honor my parents.
- I will love my family and cooperate with them.
- I will be faithful to my friends.
- I will respect my elders and care for my juniors.
- I will have a positive relationship with my teachers.
- I will treat all living things with care.
- I will never seek advantage of those who are weaker.
- I will only use Tae Kwon Do to benefit myself and others.
- I will always finish what I start.